Monday, January 7, 2008

Back to School Blues


Yeah, yeah I know all the moms out there are glad school is back in session. Not the teachers. School = evil today. Bad weather day + new student + adding 5 minutes to our day made the kids insane. How fun! Not.
But I got home to some good mail, a scrappy book, scrappy kits, and packages from Canada. Well, one of those was a package I'd sent that was returned to me, but I'd though Canada Post had eaten it so I was glad ot have it back. Now I'll send it UPS. I managed to craft something despite my tiredness. It lacks a title, but I may add one later. I am lovin' this "Love, Elsie" stuff! I think the only thing on this page not Elsie is the red flowery lacy stuff. I have no idea who makes that, it came with another kit I ordered.

1 comment:

joscelyne cutchens said...

I think the red flowery stuff is maya road. by the way, i loooved the orange cons, i had no idea they came in orange!