Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Proof I am Not Normal

This first one I made today for the Scrap Mojo challenge this month. It was scrap an Equation & use red. Piano hands=Love. ( I did indeed take that picture of Josh's beautiful hands). I've had that piano diecut forever and was glad to finally use it. Yes, that is dental floss with josh's picture on it. It was born at my house, but now is all over the world. Grobies take pics of it everywhere. These are pics of Sally's British joshFloss visiting the Petrified Forest in Arizona. :D & that's me flossing the fossil's teeth. Fossil Floss. I shoulda called it that! maybe Sally will steal that idea. This was based off a sketch from "Gettin' Sketchy"
No update tomorrow, I'll be at Parent Teacher Conferences until late, but I'll craft the last of my VD bookmarks when I get home & post them thursday or Friday.

I've been commissioned to make a Grammy scrapbook for someone who was there.
AM SO EXCITED!!!

2 comments:

Jena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jena said...

evol thing deleted part of my other comment.

hands = YUM.

hehe dinosaur flossage!