Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Evil Uterus

Stuff from the last few days (4/3-4/5)

My uterus was being evil today so... I scrapped it. I wanted ot rip it out and scrap it, but the paper piecing was fun. :) For the latest Scrap Mojo challenge (use office supplies & lingo)



A card for a coworker



A box to store my ATCs in w/ new Jenni Bowlin paper.




A Josh LO, I used some pieces of old window screen on this one. Love the texture of it!
Picture taken by me in LA last year.



A Josh ATC. Used new Heidi Swapp & 7 gypsies. Gotta fix the handwritten part it says "This is me alone" but it smeared. :( The back is houndstooth (LOVE) and says My December on it. You can see it in my SisTv gallery.





Also, made a mega mini album (2x2 in) that fits in my hand. It will have it's own post later.

No comments: