Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weekend scraps

I've been working hard creating things for the Sisterhood of Scrap challenges this week.
It's been fun! I'm challenging myself to complete them all even though I missed the deadline on one of them. I combined a couple of them.


Here are some of the things I made the last 2 days.


Challenge: Flowers & 3 tags
This one is also my Concroption LO for the month.


Challenge: 4 Pastel colors


Challenge: Use a handful of buttons, rainbow colors, handwritten saying in someone else's handwriting (that's my best friend's writing there) one pic and some ribbon. Not sure I like this one...I may replace the pic with one of Kaitee.




Challenge: Bingo inspired.Most of this Lo is filled iwth the joshly bingo card...so I'm not lovin' it. I wasn't able to do much. I think this could be impreoved with some M&M stickers...that's what we used ot mark them.

Challenges:
1-a new LO/10 buttons/spring/flowers
2-monochrome LO- one photo, one pp, one word title, one color
3-connect 4 circles

Also I have been invited to be on the DT for Ready, Set, Scrap ,an LJ challenge community.No application or anything just an email saying " I love your work, will you be on my DT?" I was beyond excited!

No comments: