Saturday, May 17, 2008

UGH

I have been creating everyday...but am having computer issues again. The Dell guy was here yesterday and killed my computer for good. (am using sister's old laptop again). THe goodnews, Dell is sending me a new computer... but I have to wait 7-10 days for it..so I won't be posting pics until then... unless I decide to upload pics to this machine...I may.

I've made LO's with the following titles recently:
YOU BLOOOW!
CHEESE ON TOAST
DELIGHT IN THE LITTLE THINGS
NOM NOM NOM/CAKE
GRAND BITCH

Sometimes I amuse me.

2 comments:

Jena said...

can't believe you need another compy again, Grobanissimo was brand new!! Stupid Dell.

I'm excited to see the last two LO's!

Megan G. said...

I want to see your layouts Miss Kimmy!

Technology is so awesome and so heartbreaking at the same time.