Thursday, June 5, 2008

Craftiness

Summer makes me lazy and I don't feel like uploading pics as often. Hence the lack of updateness since the 1st.

OK... either I was unclear on my directions, or no one is interested in my drawings...I think it's the former as the last post got more comments than any other. So...let me rephrase my directions...

If you are interested in one of the 3 things I am offering... you need to tell me which one (or more)!


Via Random Drawings...To be held on JUNE 9
1 A Kimmy Scrappy Kit
2. A Custom Kimmy Creation or 2
Tell me which you are interested in... or if you are interested in both!
SALLY. I wrote you down for both. :D

3. {4} Mystery Envelopes with scrapbooking things in them on the condition that you make something using everything in the envelope and email me a picture of it so I can post it here.They will all be the same... I want to see what 4 scrappy chicks can do with the same stuff!
I HAVE TWO LEFT!!! You tell me you wnat one and it's yours!
Jeni & Tracy got the first 2... can't wait to see what you do w/ them!


On Monday I painted faces at the library. This picture is from last fall. I didn't bring the camera this time. : ( I only painted bugs anyway... rather boring & none as cute as this one.
Miss Abby the kitty.



A couple of cards...


Some Travel ATCs for the ConCropSwap

And a LO I like a whole lot! Could just be because it stars Josh and me...

No comments: