Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bad Blogger.

This page was Layout of the Day over at SIStv. :)

I have no excuse for not posting recently. I have been off all week on Fall Break.
Bad blogger. Spank me.

My friends Michael and Amy just had their first baby. Of course I had to scrap her right away.


Kaitee's first Birthday.

Random things that I did last Friday.


A slew of Xmas pages.




ATCs for the Concroption Fetish Swap.
For the Rusty Pickle Blog contest. Still need to mail it in...
Boss's Day Card
Kaitee @ Christmastime.
Project Catwalk Week 11.
Round Robin @ SIStv
Baby Card
Halloween Card
Baby Card
I also made some things for Jena.
Here , Here,
& Here

1 comment:

Jena said...

LOL best witches! That's cute!!

I <333 the baby of doom pages! She's hardly a baby anymore- she's grown SO fast!

Is you sending this to my PTBO addy? I hasn't got it yet...but I haven't really gotten ANY mail lately...I am starting to wonder if the mailperson hates me...