Monday, November 10, 2008

I owe the world a post...or 3

Since I am so far behind...I am splitting this into more than one post.
These were from right before/after the weekend crop in Phoenix.

My photos are all wonky. Just click on them to see the whole thing if you are so inclined.

Inspired by Ashley Wren & Katy Perry. SIStv NonConformist Kit.


Recycled cards.
Reindeer from Crate & Barrel Catalog.
Backing on Chandelier card from Pink Paislee Packaging






Holiday Atcs for Concroption Swap.

Kaitee drew me a picture. I used it as PP on this LO.



Love this kit. SIStv Nonconformist.
My Cute Kaitee sharing her lolly with me.





For Stash Diet & Concroption.
Picture taken by me at a roadside reststop in Michigan.
Hidden journing behind the photo.





Election LO #2.








For RSS challenge.











No comments: