Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I have my own kit!

It's named after me and everything. : )


Click on the pic to see the whole book. It was my Mother's Day present to my mom!



This kit includes:
(1) Jenni Bowlin Die-Cut Label Paper - Navy Lined Label
(2) Jenni Bowlin Trendy Floral
(2) Jenni Bowlin Navy Tiny Dot
(2) Jenni Bowlin Red Wallpaper
(2) Jenni Bowlin Navy Harlequin
(2) Teresa Collins Journal-It - Document
(1) Maya Road Mini 2-ring Scallop Layer Book
(1) Daisy D's Rub-On Transfers - Photo Accents
(1) Daisy D's Rub-Ons Transfers - Family Expressions
(1) Heidi Swapp Clear Stamps - Smile
(1) Heidi Swapp Round Floral - Crimson
(1) Tim Holtz Mini-Mask - Regal
(4) Red and Pink Brads
(1) Black Plated Safety Pin
(1) Maya Road 1/2 Yard - Cream Ribbon
(1) 7gypsies XL Cardholder - Silver





You know you want one.

Click this linky and go to Concroption and buy one!!
There's only 7 left!

3 comments:

Kristi B. said...

congratulations! It's a very cute mini book & I really love the colors you used. :)

Anonymous said...

very very cool girl

Ms. Ruin said...

Kimmy...this is gorgeous!!!

-sonia