Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hybrid Mini

Posting this for one of the ladies from the crop tonight who wanted to see it.



I took a book from Snapfish and outfitted it with my own scrappy supplies
(mostly from the Scarlet Lime Oct. project kit) to make this super easy/fun mini!
It was inspired by a challenge over on Scrapbook Get- Away, which is a super fun new little online community/store. Check it out HERE.




The cover was clear so I added rub-ons, stickers & buttons to fancy it up. There are also some rub-ons on the inside page under the other ones to connect it all. These are my fave pages from the inside of the book.





If you want to see the rest... Click here!

Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

Alecia Wolfford said...

This just ROCKS and how freakin' clever. What a FAB idea!! LOVE IT!!

Allison said...

Very cool! I haven't explored the Shutterfly books too much, but I really like this one!