Monday, April 5, 2010

Basic Grey Kioshi

I love this new line by Basic Grey...So springy and pretty!!


I made this page for 4 challenges:
Method Playground, design your own flower. Go to the challenge to see how I made mine.
Technique Challenge on The Pink Elephant. My Technique is misting & masking.
Sketch from Sketchy Thursdays.
Master Cutter Challenge on Blue Moon's Blog.


These two cards were also made with the same paper line for The Pink Elephant's Card challenge : pastels. I'm too late for the contest, my days got all mixed up with the 4 day weekend I had...but I thought I'd share them anyhow. :)


3 comments:

Betty Boo! said...

Wonderful layout! I love the colors, the spray paint effect and the glittery letters! The whole layout is great! Thank you for joining us on our first scrap challenge at TPE this week!

Betty

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee all the misting on the lo!! and the cards are fab Kimmy!!!!! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays and Blue Moon!!!!! And loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the new banner!! GORGEOUS photo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Trudi said...

Great layout, love the misting, Im going to have to give that a try sometime, love the flowers too! Thanks for joining us with our first layout challenge at The Pink Elephant!