Monday, November 1, 2010

The Cat's Out of the Bag!

Finally I can tell you about my new design team position and my guest design position for the month of November. :)



I am the newest Lollipop Girl over at Candy Shoppe Designs! I have been wanting to be on their design team since I first discovered them- right about the time they appeared on the blog-o-sphere! Speaking of CSD we've got a brand new challenge posted head over there and get your WILD SIDE on! Break out that animal print paper and product and create something fabulous!! You could win a prize from our November Sponsor, MY FAVORITE SCRAPBOOK STORE EVER!!!! ...BLUE MOON SCRAPBOOKING! Here's my WILD layout. :)



Check this prize out! Don't you just WANT this!? Then you gotta come play!!


That second page for CSD was created using the October Sketch from Sweet Peach Crop Shop, which is the kit club that I am designing for this month! Just check out their GORGEOUS November kits below {click on the pic to go to the shop}. I am SO EXCITED to create with these!!! They're even more beautiful in person! :)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS girl!! That is AWESOME! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo's!! Wooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

lisa said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog : )
Well done on your GD Spot.
I love your chocolate page. Makes me laugh, seeing your English candy. My Dad is visiting us from the US right now so we are enjoying Twinkies and Corn Candy in our house right now : )