Saturday, December 18, 2010

CSD... XYZ

New Challenge up at Candy Shoppe Designs!



Just find a creative way to use those unused, unloved letters of the alphabet...XYZ.
Mine isn't very creative... just used XoXo as part of my title... but I love the way this page came out. I'm giving it to my mom for Christmas, that's a photo of us in 1979. I used the new Studio Calico kit for this one... and some glimmer mist. :)

There's also a new challenge up at Pink Elephant... Christmas Tags! The same challenge that is going on at Method Playground this month! I posted mine in my last post. You can also see them (and some other really cute tags by the DT...) over HERE!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME Kimmy! I loveeeeeeeeee that photo of you and your Mom and loveeeeeeee the misting! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

trisha too said...

That's a great LO, Kimmy--what a wonderful picture, and you absolutely captured the fun spirit of it!

:)

Shana Dilldine said...

What a great gift for her. What a cute memory.