Sunday, March 13, 2011


TPE #95 SpringTime!
Get over there and join in the fun!
My card features an image by Lori Boyd

Studio Calico Sketch... kit from Blue Moon Scrapbooking (my winnings from Sketchy Thursdays last week!) Yes I took that photo too! (from the 2nd to last row of the auditorium- gotta LOVE my zoom lens!)
These are for Paper Secrets' March Challenges. You should come play too, these were fun!!
Scraplift Challenge... I scraplifted Kristi B.



For the stencil/misting technique challenge.

For the Sketch Challenge...
For the manufacturer challenge. : )
I used Oct. Afternoon "Road Map" paper, stickers, & labels.

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS Kimmy!!! Loveeeeeeee them all! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kristi B. said...

I love them & was so flattered to see that you chose my layout to lift! Thanks for playing with us!!! :)

Tina Connolly said...

Fab work Kimmy, your layouts are awesome.

Rachel Wohrlin said...

kimmy, these are soooo gorgeous! And the ballet LO is legendary! TFS

Rachel
http://dillybelle.blogspot.com