Friday, June 17, 2011

Help a Great Cause

Seven year old Courtney is trying to raise $500 to give to the Evergreen Pet Sanctuary that was destroyed in the tornadoes this spring.

To Give: Just click the link below and make a donation via paypal. Any donation over $20 is entered in a drawing to win a really cool Organic Bloom Frame.

Evergreen Pet Sanctuary

Don't miss this chance to help out animals displaced by the storms. The money will go towards helping rebuild the sanctuary and help pay vet bills of patients there.

Courtney is also having a lemonade stand to raise money too. What an inspiring little girl! :)

For More information Check out "Stephanie J. Riley Photography" on Facebook.

1 comment:

Leslie - lilkoala3 said...

Just wanted to thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! I love your projects, and I think I'm following you, although I'm not sure how the "networked" blog thing works!