Wednesday, October 12, 2011

True XoXo BlogHop!


Welcome XoXo Girls! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
You should have arrived here from Khristen's Blog.

If not go back to the very beginning, a very good place to start... Crap now I have that song in my head... True XoXo Girls.


The XoXo Design Team decided to challenge each other for this hop. Should you be inspired by our work and create something please share, both on the blog that inspired you and the XoXo blog. You will be entered for a chance at a guest DT spot on the Xo Xo blog for every challenge you complete and for leaving comments on each blog. :)


In addition if you are inspired by ME I will be giving away a small surprise to one lucky scrapper!



Here's the challenge I was given by Khristen:
CREATE A PAGE WITH NO PATTERNED PAPER!

As a patterned paper lover this was very difficult!! So I created my own patterned paper using glimmer mist, masks, stamps, bling, and washi tape. Here is the page a created.


Now head on over to Linda's Blog for the next challenge!! See what I challenged her to do!
Have fun! You have until Oct. 20th to complete as many challenges as a wish and post a comment on all the blogs!

In case you want more inspiration don't forget to check out the INSTAGRAM challenge over on XoXo for the month of October. Here's my page for that one. :) Check out the XoXo blog for all the Instagram action!

33 comments:

Unknown said...

Blogger doesn't seem to want to agree today - can't wait to see your project! and Linda's link is:
http://zackalor-bitsandpieces.blogspot.com/2011/10/happy-thursday-and-welcome-to-true-xoxo.html

thanks for playing!

Miss Jaster said...

I fixed the link (thx) and my pictures show up on my screen....

Can anyone else see my pictures or am I hallucinating now??

Darlene S. said...

I can't see your blog layout but the other two graphics are on here fine.

I LOVEEEEEEEE your instagram layout, seriously! How genius is the design diagonally??!!

Miss Jaster said...

I think I fixed it... can you see me now?

Zackalor said...

I can see it...and that is such a fun layout! I always struggle when challenged to use no pp, but you pulled it off perfectly!

Jennybean said...

Oh I love those snowflakes!

kate blue said...

love the blend of colors and you already know I woulda had MAJOR roadblock not to use patterned paper :):) miss you guys!!

mustangkayla said...

VERY VERY Cool! LOVE LOVE LOVE the misting and snowflakes!

Lisa Watson said...

IT ROCKS!!!!! LOVING all the mist and I'm a lover for all snowflakes!!! You didn't need patterned paper on this.

Khristen said...

Ummm...when are you making more so that I can have patterned paper like that? Love it, you pulled it off splendidly!!!!

Michelle Hernandez said...

All pix are visible. LOVE the mist action on this page! You are so smart to link up your page for the month's challenge as well- shoulda thought of that! That's one of my fave pages ever- makes me laugh every time I see it.

TracyM said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all of that misting and the snowflakes and the photo and and - beautiful!

Carrie's Corner said...

Love your homemade patterned paper! Great colors and snowflakes.

Carrie
cau0617 at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

I can see the pictures and your
layout is fantastic, love how you did the layout without pp it came out beautiful. I also love those snowflakes very pretty.
karensneedle@sbcglobal.net

antenucci said...

Love your background page

Amy said...

all that misting looks amazing!

LisaM said...

Love all the misting and snowflakes! Beautiful layout!

anazelia said...

awesome page. love love love it.

Cheryl said...

Hi Kimmy,

for me these are PERFECT snow day colours. The misting over the snowflake stencil is awesome - they are so well-defined!

Cheryl x

Loobylou said...

who needs Patterned paper??? you rocked this challenge with ink.

Anonymous said...

Amazing LO..love your masking and misting..:)

misty said...

both pages are beautiful!

Christa said...

WOw! I love how you met the challenge so beautifully!

Unknown said...

As a Tattered Angels lover, this layouts screams BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation.

Erika

JeaunesV said...

stunning layout!!!!!!!! Love the way you created the background paper!!!!!!!!!

Bree said...

super LO

kraftybre@yahoo.com

Sherri said...

man, that misting is just beautiful!

Unknown said...

I love the colors you used to create your background. What a wonderful challenge!

Anonymous said...

I love your making it is beautiful! Hugs Alesia
scrapaholicaef@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I love both of these layouts. I love how diverse your pages are, always keeping us guessing! (and that's a good -no- GREAT thing!)

xoxo
Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job with your own patterned paper.

Anonymous said...

Oh my you sooooo inspired me to use this plastic with printing on it! I was really scared that the page wouldn't turn out at all but your inspiration worked on me. Hugs Alesia scrapaholicaef@yahoo.com


http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii64/scrapaholicaef/xoxoxo%20blog%20hop/?action=view&current=nopatternpaperchallenge.jpg

Jasmine said...

Love how you created your own pattern!