Friday, August 31, 2012

It's Been A While...


 I've been a bad blogger of late... here are some of my recent pages.

This first one was also created for the newest XOXO Girls Challenge (going live tomorrow!) using a Creative Scrappers Sketch.  So head over to XoXo and check it out, for details!

              My embellies were made with washers I get from my dad's toolbox.  Thanks Dad!
  
These pages were both made with Kes'i Art paper. 
Love this paper, had to visit a scrapbook store while in Quebec to get some! 
Little Buddy was a pup we found during a snowstorm last winter. 
 He lived with us for a weekend, and then we found his owner, a bittersweet thing, we kind of fell in love with him and wanted to keep him. 

Miss Liv is gorgeous, I used to babysit her mom. :)



I've been asked to be on an awesome manufacturer design team, can't wait to share which one! SOON!! :D

No comments: