Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Cards

I was able to hand make Christmas cards for some folks, others had to make due with store-bought cards as I ran out of time & energy. (Plus I hate the post office's policy on mailing handmade cards- they cost a whole extra stamp because they have to "hand" cancel them.) Boo! Here are some of those handmade cards. There were many more, but these are my favorites. :)


This ribbon snowflake was a scraplift from Pinterest.
The original design was a BD card I think. I added the Punky Sprouts lacy bloom
underneath & the dollar store snowflake on top. 
Had to mail this one in a BOX because it was too fat.
I was sending a box to my dear sweet Grandpa anyway, 
so he was the lucky recipient of this one.

             Oh Hambly how I miss you...
 the trees are cut from an old Hambly Transparency. 
I think the washi was made by them too,
 with an Ali Edwards Stamp & SC stars. 
                                             
 This cityscape was one of my favorites,
 thank you Basic Grey! 
   
A glassine envelope is the base of this design, 
with some fake holly leaves & a dollar store snowflake.

For my parents. My mom loves little houses. 
This one has a metal roof (Tim Holtz corner tab)

Not traditional Christmas colors, but I love this combo.
I used MME papers & Heidi Swapp Color Magic for the Maya Rd. snowflakes.

The card below I entered into the fair & won Best of Show. 
The tag with the DEER was based on one of Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas a few years ago. 

 Artsy card for an artistic student of mine who is all grown up. :)
Lots of Heidi Swapp Color Magic here. 

JC Penny Flair & happy washi on this one!


Adore was printed on the paper with the glittery swirls. 
Seemed a perfect fit for this sentiment. :)

October Afternoon & Pink Paislee used here.

No comments: