Sunday, January 6, 2013

DeKitting!

This weekend before the return to school from winter break I scrapbooked... a lot!
Except for the last 2 projects, I took remnants of old kits, emptied out each bag & made a card or LO with what was left & added some from my stash. Any whole papers or embellies left over went into my stash as I de-kitted.

A pretty card for a special friend who was accidentally left off my Christmas card list!
I really love how this turned out, may be my fave card ever! 



This page is about my sweet dog and her weird health problems.


Hidden journaling on tags in the paper bag under the photo washi taped together.



 Me when I was wee with my favorite stuffie, Goofy.
 I still have him BTW. 
My Aunt gave him to me when I was 2. :) 

From my trip to England in 2009


 Detail


Miss cutie Kaitee.

More England 2009


Love this. Kind of just fell together. :)

Disneyland! :) 
Some Bo Bunny beachy chipboard bits.
The title was cut on the Cricut. 


My family circa 1983 <3 p="p">
Bo Bunny & Simple Stories here.


Using a technique learned from Creative Jumpstart 2013. 
painting with a stencil through a cut out mask. Then stamping on it.
I also sprinkled embossing powder over it, while the paint was wet.





 THis next one is for the current challenge over at XoXo.
Fireworks! I dropped mist on the page and blew on it with a straw. 
Then added sequins for some sparkle.
Heidi Swapp goodies on here & I spy some Punky too!


Check out all the other girls work at True XoXo
& join us in the challenge yourself!! 


Sneaky Peaky of my mini for Punky Sprouts
Debuting tomorrow on their blog!! 

Just for fun.. how many Punky Sprouts Lacy Blooms do you see in my projects?
They're my fave Punky Product...I use them on everything!

1 comment:

Michelle Hernandez said...

Off to Punky Sprouts I go- I love that detail!!! There are a whole bunch of fantastic projects here- I LOVE how you use banners- that's an embellishment I love but rarely use because I don't know how to design with such a linear element. I still love that beautiful blown ink page- really wonderful work there- I think you should submit that for publication.