Saturday, January 12, 2008

Canto Alla Vita~I Sing to Life




Today's "thing made" may be the project I submit for my ConCroption monthly LO. I need to check and make sure most of this stuff is availible in their store first, but a lot of it came in that box I got, so I think it'll do.


These are not my pictures, as this was in the 2nd half of the show and my friend & I had traded places then so I was too far away... but I have to scrapbook the whole show right? My Vegas album is all black/red/white. I cheated a little on this LO & used cream instead, becuase I adore the Jenni Bowlin die cut paper.


This is "Canto Alla Vita" (Live in Vegas~ 4.7.07)


Not sure if I can embed youtube vids here so I'm just sharing a link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zylrQLlP9eA
This is Josh singing the song mentioned above live in Seattle. I wasn't at this show, but I was about in the same place as this girl in Anaheim. :) Watch it until the end, he plays the drums too!

1 comment:

Jena said...

preeeeeeeeeeeeeeety. *strokes*