Friday, January 25, 2008

In Her Eyes

This is one of my FAVORITE Josh songs. In cocncert this is the song where he walks through the audience. He never did come near my row, but everytime I was hopeful and my heart just pounded. In Vegas I SOBBED though this song. I thought it was going to be the last time I saw him do it live. Then I got a ticket for Anaheim. :) These pics were taken by me at the LA show.





IN HER EYES

She stares through my shadow
She sees something more
Believes there's a light in me
She is sure
And her truth makes me stronger
Does she realize
I awake every morning
With her strength by my side





Iam not a hero
I am not an angel
I am just a man
Man who's trying to love her
Unlike any other
In her eyes I am
This world keeps on spinning
Only she stills my heart
She's my inspiration
She's my northern star
I don't count my possessions
All I call mine
I will give her completely
To the end of all time
(repeat chorus)


Here's a short video clip of Josh singing this song in Amsterdam (He sings it right to the person holding tha camera. gah. Watching vids of this song live make me cry. I can not wait for the Awake dvd.




1 comment:

Jena said...

sooooooooooo pretty! <3 that song.