Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year, New Blog

My personal (and Joshly) stuff will still be over on LJ, I set up this blog is mainly to post my crafy things. My goal this year is to CREATE SOMETHING EVERYDAY. Be it a scrapbook page, a card, icons, a drawing, or something else artsy.

Somedays it will be hard. I will get home from work and be so exhausted that I want to do nothing, but I will force myself to make something. I will probably only post once a week here, on the weekends. There may be sporadic posts in between, depends how much the kids wear me out.

I've just been choosen as a taG team member for ConCroption!
I am beyond excited. WOOHOO! *dances about* I've been wanting something like this for a long time now.

This means I have to post something to their blog every week & a project or LO once a month.
My project or LO has to use 80% of their product, but they sell a lot of stuff that I use already, so it's all good. Plus a discount at their store. Yay!

No comments: