Sunday, January 27, 2008

Pages

I grade some papers this morning while watching a movie and then scrapbooked all afternoon so I do not feel guilty. I have a big stack to hand back tomorrow, even if they are not ALL done. :P

I actually SEWED on this page. I Do not sew, not even buttons... but the little heart demanded it. Pics of my niece taken this summer, enjoying her first Oreo.


My dad is a nature fiend. I took these pics at Sabino Canyon near Tucson. The journaling reads something like: I got my love of nature from my dad the park ranger. I just happen to prefer a hotel bed to a tent!


This was a redo. The original page had the same basic LO but I changed the pics and the title and added the brads. Chris Botti is an amazing trumpet player. haven't heard of him? Click the link on my sidebar.

My grandpa and uncle in the backseat of my dad's car during out roadtrip through AZ last February. My grandpa was sticking his tongue out at me in the bottom picture. LOL.

My niece enjoying a bath in my tub. I always love when I can experience something ordinary in her life like this. That's what the journaling is about.


No comments: