Monday, March 24, 2008

2 Layouts

I made this PINK LO today for the Concroption DT challenge.
Pictures from the day my sister was born...

My fave part of the LO... the folded ribbon under the title.


The journaling. I made this one last night, from the Pencil Lines Sketch by Audrey Neal. I took it up a notch and followed some of my SISters and made myself use fabric, eyelets, & buttons on it. :) The journaling is about how my dad's feet look just like mine. (Yes, I was random and took a pic of my dad's feet when he was sleeping...LOL I showed him this LO tonight and he laughed).


Love this part! Used another of the MM tag maker frames. & Thanks for the offer Joscie, but I have just heard bad things about it so far, so save yourself the shipping. :) Thanks though for offering it to me, that was so sweet!


No comments: