Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Seuss Inspired LO

For the current scrap mojo challenge. Turned out to be a fussy page, but I really like how it came out. Pictures of me from when I was 10 years old and broke my arm. So glad my mom took these. It's a very vivd memory and I've got a scar to show for it. There is journaling under the Suess quote, if you wnat to read it go visit my SIStv gallery.
Kinda grumpy today. I know I have work to do for school but am trying to avoid it. I also have been denied my fave site today because it's having issues. Blah. I did a virus scan in case that was the problem, probably, it found something and made some scary noises... like nuclear meltdown noise. Dear whoever designs virus scanning software... DON"T DO THAT! It's not cool. :(
I think I may just go take a nap before tackling school junk. Perhaps I will go in tomorrow. My plan is Thursday, but maybe I'll feel up to it tomorrow.


2 comments:

Colette said...

Love the LO! Hope you're in a better mood now. :-)

Amy said...

So cute! Totally having vague ideas that Kaity needs to see horton hears a who at the ROXY next week. We should go! I love me some Seuss.