Sunday, March 23, 2008

Overdue Post

It's been almost a week since I posted. I've been busy/tired but I have made something each night... I made this page after that post. I finally scrapbooked the picture I'd been holding onto for 3 years.




Tuesday: JoshFloss (it's a weird Grobie thing that began at my house and spread ... JoshFloss has been photographed all over the world, even with Josh himself!! This one is going to be on the radio on monday.) & the beginings of an ATC card for a swap.

Wednesday: Josh Goodies. All that stuff was bought at one concert: 3 tshirts, 1 mug, 1hoodie, & 2 teddybears. Yeah. I have problems. LOL I am not overly fond of this page... I was really tired when i made it, I'd run out of the letter S and had to use 5's instead. I don't like the way it came out :(
Thursday: Pictures from our trip to Sedona last summer. Despite the clouds it was still gorgeous.
Friday: I went to a crop. I made these two pages (one with tiles I decorated with alcohol inks...which was way too much fun. Now I need to buy some.) I also made the rest of my hottie cards for the swap.
You can't see the teddybear, but it's in both of those pictures. My dad even posed with it. He's so awesome.

Today: I cleaned my scrap desk (YAY!!!) & made this page for the Sisterhood of Scrap challenge which was to use 2 ribbons and a question mark. The title is what Josh said after I handed him the scrapbook above. There was a little girl in front of me and we showed her the book during intermission. It had a picture of Josh in HS in it.. and so when I gave it to him she said...I saw you in High School!" Josh's response... "Me? in High School?" Yeah, he's touching our scrapbook there (in the top pic)... and it's sitting on his PIANO. Gah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Kaitlyn layout. I like the white space. I think it's simple and excellent all at the same time.

How stinking FuN! getting to personally hand that scrapbook to the talented cutie, Josh Grobin. WoW! What great memories.

Have a good day!
Sandra :)