Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tagged

Joscie tagged me for this, and even though I don't usually post wordy entries here I'm gonna do it anyway becuase Joscie rocks. Seriously, go visit her page... she takes the most beautiful photos of Hawaii & her kidlets & she's got pretty Hawaiian music.

Here are the rules:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

My random facts:
1- I loathe bananas. Even the smell of them makes me gag. In fact I have outlawed them in my classroom. My students tease me about them, the love coming up and showing me the word banana in books.

2- I am rather obsessed with PIANOS, but I can't even read music. Someday I am going to buy a piano so I can force myself to learn.

3-I have 3 Josh Groban autographs... one on a checkbook cover given to me by a friend, one on a quilt I bought, and one that I obtained myself on a photo I took of him.

4- I haven't been on a date in 8 years. And you know what? I love being single. I just miss the cuddles.

5- I don't mind bugs, except cockroaches & spiders... those are icky.

6- I used to have pet rats. They were named after Backstreet Boys.

7- I used to write horror stories... but stopped when someone I killed off in a story disappeared.

I am not going to tag anyone, I don't have enough readers. So, if you read this and want to do it, post it in your blog, lj or whatever. Just comment and let me know you are doing so! :D

~Me

No comments: