Monday, July 21, 2008

SIStv CHA-llenge Weekend

All but 2 of these were made for CHA-llenges on SIStv this weekend. :D

Challenge: inspired by the song "I'm Too Sexy.." by Right Said Fred
Challlenge: Create a mini mini. See the whole thing here.
Challenge: Scraplift a LO and follow some rules.
My rules: buttons, stripes, 5 patterned papers, doodling
This one is made with products from ConCroption. :)
Challenge: ATC inspired by Coke. Hey, Coke makes Dr. Pepper!

Challenge: Scrap your happy place, inspired by new Sassafraslass paper with mushrooms & clouds.
This one was just for fun... I love this picture of her that I took this weekend.
Challenge: Scrap Summertime
Challenge: ATC inspired by Pretty in Pink, I made my prom dress. LOL.

Challenge: Make a flower. Those are phone book pages
Challenge: ATC inspired by I Love Lucy
Challenge: ATC Inspired by teh song "Unforgetable"
Challenge: Scrap with only Circles I WON THIS ONE!!!

Challenge: "Free Shopping" My items were: blue ribbon, glitter, & a black & white photo.
My sister took this photo.

Project Catwalk Challenge
Had to use 2 things off their list of unconcventional scrap items.
I used cupbord liner (the blue background) & a coffee filter.
an old picture from college. :D
Challenge: "Pass the Parcel" my parcel was butterfly.

Challenge: ATC inspired by little black dress. I WON THIS ONE TOO!
Not for a challenge. Just because I wanted to scrap these. :)




4 comments:

Mr. ELF said...

I had to comment on two of your pages. First off, I love the one of the niece's shoes in the grass...no head needed. The photography and scrapping go really well together.

I also wanted to comment on your circle page. After seeing it last night, I fell in love. The idea is tremendous and it expresses something that many of us have known for years. I'm glad you are starting to catch up! :)

Great Scrapping!!!

Courtney DeLaura said...

i love the pink and black page!!! so darn cute!

Stacy said...

cute lo!!! thanks for playing along with my rak!!

Brenda Hurd said...

just wanted to let you know you won the SC kit on my blog - the first winner never replied - soooooooo email me your addy and i will get it off to you! bhurd1976@msn.com.