Sunday, November 23, 2008

New scraps

I love law & order SVU. :) ^^^

I also love Ferris Wheels, but won't ride on them!
More fair pics...
For the Nickname Challenge on Scrapstars...my nickname is Kimmy Pi.
Card, inspired by a magazine...more cards here...
a 12x 12 vertical LO...
Thankful ATCs and a matching card for the hostess.
Monochrome challenge: Green
I won a $10 gift card from this sketch challenge...
Yes, those are real negatives! Another sketch challenge
I love October Afternoon papers!
From the November ConCroption Kit.
A fancy Shmancy paper star... directions here.
Rusty Pickle Sketch Challenge & RSS Scrap Challenge
Stash Diet Challenge. I love this old pic Kathryn took. :D
Texture Challenge
Sketch Challenge.
Black & White challenge. Those feathers are from my costume.

1 comment:

Shaunna :) said...

wow Kimmy so many new things!!!! you are rockin ;)

love your page for Scrapstars -- the pic is AWESOME, and i love how you did the nickname - Kimmy "Pi" - that is cool!!! thanks for playing :)