Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Winner is...

The winner of my Paper Secrets bloghop prize is lucky #12 ....



Contact me (lostinadreamofjosh@gmail.com) with your address so I can mail out your prize!
Thanks for all the lovely comments! more than 100! That's a record for my blog! :)

Here are some recent pages & cards I've made,
but waited to share until the blog hop was over. :)

These 3 were made with the Studio Calico Kits.
With Sketchy Thursdays Nov. GDT sketch.

For a scraplift over at 2 Peas.
With the new Scarlet Lime Kit.






For a card swap. I made 40 of these bad boys.


With the latest Sketch Inspiration sketches.




& some leftovers to show how I feel.

4 comments:

Rochelle Spears said...

Love your layouts! You did a great job on these sketches!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats to your winner! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all of these!!! Who makes that wood grain paper?!?!!? And "GOT CRABS?" ...lol lol lol... that makes me giggle! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

kate blue said...

man, I am so inpired by it all...since I'm from MD, I need a PM on that CRAB paper too :) I need some!

KitKat (CSD)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pages and cards!
Love your take on the ST sketch.
Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!