Saturday, April 2, 2011

CSD & PAPER ISSUES

Check out the NEW CHALLENGE up on Candy Shoppe Designs!
Our sponsor this month is none other than Paper Issues!

First I made this frame for my mom for her birthday...mostly with papers/embellies
from Emma's Shoppe by Crate Paper.


I also made this LO featuring the same papers.
Both projects also feature handmade buttons by London Tierney.
The sketch I used was from Inspired Blueprints.
The photos are my own. :)




You could win a fabulous kit featuring the EMMA'S SHOPPE papers by Crate paper that I used on my two projects! What are you waiting for? Get over to CSD NOW and check it out! It's an ETSY inspired challenge. Who doesn't love Etsy?

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love that frame and the lo is GORGEOUS!!! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Khristen said...

Oh so pretty. Love that layout so very much!