Friday, March 29, 2013

Glitz Love!

Glitz Designs is one of my favorite paper companies. 
Here are some pages I've made recently using their products. 



 Really love how this one turned out.
It features the "Cashmere Dame" collection,
some old Glitzers (stickers) and
A Glitz rub-on, and a Glitz roller stamp.



These next two feature the "Color Me Happy" papers & tapes,
 with a bit of "Uncharted Waters" peek a boos thrown in for fun. 
The top page also features some WOW chipboard.



This one features the
 "Love Games" 
 &
 "Laced With Grace"
 collections.
Add some gold glitter tape, sequins, 
and some owl feathers from my yard
& it's one of my favorite pages ever!


The photos of the girls were taken by me.
I am so lucky to have friends with such beautiful
kids who let me use them as models for practicing
my photography skills. :) 


You might also spy some Punky Sprouts
Lacy Blooms in 3 of the layouts too.
My favorite Punky product. I use them on
EVERYTHING! 

1 comment:

joyful-foodie said...

OMG I love this! So cute! I love the bright colors. I am just itching to go scrapbook now...too bad I need to grade these science tests. xP