Sunday, March 16, 2008

Fixed

I had computer freakout this morning. Luckily I have a wonderful friend who is the computer whisperer. He had it fixed in less than half an hour. If I had taken it in to some place I'd have been with out it for a week or more and would have had to pay a couple hundred bucks to fix it... the motherboard overheated and wiped out my bios...not something that's fixable unless you have that computer knowledge. Must say I'm overly thankful for my friend.


Saturday I went to a Stampin' Up card class and made two of each of these cards. It was fun, I'd never been to one before. We used to go to CTMH ones once a month. I didn't buy any Stampin' Up stamps... but I did buy a new stamp scrubber, my old one is just yuck.





Today I went to a friend's house for another friend's birthday crop. I made a minibook using the March ConCroption Kit (and some other stuff) which should be posted on ConCroption soon. Here is a sneak peek. I really love how it came out. It's the first time I've played iwth one of these acrylic albums. Such fun!




I also made 2 Josh pages. Not very exciting. Both from the same song at different shows. The red shirt page is from Anaheim and the other one is from Phoenix. The accent on that page is actually a Christmas ornament from the $1 bin at Michael's. I was going it use it as a stamp, but liked the way it looked on there. There are small silver chandeliers all over that paper. I love Hambly.


I'm going to create photo collages from the other pics from that song on the opposite pages. Why the Chandeliers?? There were chandeliers on the screen behind him while he sang this one, which is one of my faves.

No comments: