Thursday, March 13, 2008

New Toy!

I got my Bind It All today, that I won in the ConCroption February DT contest... Haven't played with it yet (have to watch the instruction dvd...and I feel half dead now) but I took it out of the box and petted it. Here it is basking in the glow of my Josh scrap lamp. It's the sexiest lamp in the universe.

The last two scrap pages I have done were both done while exhausted, and I felt I had no mojo...despite that I'm pretty pleased with both of them.... I think.

Page one was a lift from Gettin' Sketchy. The picture is one someone took of ME! & Josh! in Anaheim. I'm handing him handcuffs to go with the hat, hence the title. Yeah this picture makes me insanely happy.

Page 2 is from picturesmy friend or I took, (we both took tons of pictures and theya re mixed up in my box...I don't remember which ones I took...) in Phoenix on March 17, 2005. It's almost my Josh-a-versarry. LOL. This was the concert where a friend and I gave him a scrapbook we made for him. It's kind of a bittersweet memory as this is the friend that I scrapped about last month, the one who no longer talks to me. I think I am going to scrapbook those pics on Monday to commemorate the event. (The ones of me handing him the book). I've scrapbooked most of this concert and have tons better pics of him since then. I've upgraded my camera and learned some things about concert photography.

My sunburn has started to peel. What a fabulous feeling. Ugh. I got some snails for my classroom today. I hear they multiply like rabbits. How exciting. LOL. I think my kids may all get some to take home at the end of the year. LOL. I started cleaning my scraproom today... moved half of my albums to a shelf in the living room. They were overflowing my scrap closet floor. Moved most of the finished ones out of there.

1 comment:

joscelyne cutchens said...

yay for your new toy! I got my Kim package today, yay! Thanks so much, you are so sweet. I agree, I sure am glad we got together on the Concroption team!