Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Update!

My latest creations. I REALLY need to update more than once a week EH?
Yes, EH... Today is Canada Day!!! Happy Canada Day!!


Page made during the SIStv online Slumber Party Spin the Bottle Game.
{ I won 2 prizes yesterday during the "slumber party!" }

Card made at Stampin' Up Class. Loved this technique called "Thumping"

More cards Here

From the Scarlet Lime June kit...



Some ATCs featuring the Cybermen from Dr. Who... and a Josh Groban song.
For Srap Your Crap's latest challenge.
A recipe book for a friend.
See the recipes here.

Kaitee page. Not tickled with it myself. The title is small, on that sticker over the photo..

One more thing... Coffeetastic thingy for Jena. Making this a link so she can still read my blog. If she's tempted to peek, that's her business. LOL.

2 comments:

Jena said...

All of them are gorgeous!

I love "baby's fir thud" and "puppy love" was just too cute!

*closes eyes* i will not peek, i will not peek.

Heather said...

Hey there! I love these pages...they're so cute!

I have a canon powershot A620. Not the best camera anymore but it does it's job okay.