Sunday, August 10, 2008

School is Eating Me

I haven't posted for a whole week, but I have been creating! That first week of school is always exhausting. So glad it's over!!!

This was for the Creative Therapy Blog. The Challenge was "your first memory of love" I made this page about the first boy I ever liked. :) That's scrawny little me in the picture.



This was for Wilna's challenge in SIStv. Not a big fan of birds, but I like these. :D

ATCs for a Harry Potter Swap.
ATC for Project Catwalk extra credit. I had to sew on it... I suck at sewing!

This was my entry for Project Catwalk this week. I'm still #1 in the point rankings. :D
I cranked this mini out in about 3 hours! The next day I was a total zombie.
You can see the whole thing HERE.


These were made for Ashley Wren's class. Unpredictable requests.
This one was use a subscription card from a magazine. Well, I had one from a scrapbooking kit and used that instead. It's the PP with the letters on it. The back was an advertisement.

This challenge: use a recipt.
THis one was called Windows. I made a cool picture frame. I got paint all over my calendar. Oops.
This challenge was to scrap your hands. I used the Christa McAuliffe quote altered a little.

I made more stuff last night, but still need to take pictures of it.

I've been asked to be a guest designer for Scrapstars this month! I'm so excited! :D

No comments: