Sunday, August 24, 2008

Super Post of DOOM!

I was busy this week. I think I need to try posting more than once a week...LOL

This one is inspired by Ashley Wren's class. (the journaling on it anyway)
I made the PP myself with my name. Want to learn how? Leave a comment and I might just make a tutorial. :D From the latest Concroption Kit, for the latest Ready Set Scrap Challenge, inspired by Pink Sketches.
Free Shopping Challenge on SIStv. My items were...pipecleaners, rubons, and the color combo green, red, & pink.

For the latest Project Catwalk Challenge: Simple with BIG impact.
Words from Josh Groban's "Awake".

my parent's garden.
Challenge: use a plastic bag as the base of your LO. Pictures by me. :DThis one is weird. They misunderstood a sign in the audience. I took that photo.
Cards from Stampin' Up class this weekend

this one was a really cool gift card holder (the next 2 pics)

Other cards I made this week... not at class.
A wall hanging for my swap partner in New Zealand. Actually made this last week.. but couldn't post until she got it. :D
PIcture frame clipboard, made with some stuff I got in an RAK from Sasha. :D
Inspired by TAG. This 8x8 book houses some of my acrylic stamps making them more portable for a crop. :)

Made this mini for a friend with her pics from Europe. It's volume two. :D
See the whole thing HERE.

1 comment:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Wow you have been a scrapping maniac! I'm inspired! I especially love your project catwalk layout for this week - it's so beautiful!

xo
Michelle