Saturday, August 30, 2008

Weekly Update

I took these pictures of Kaitee on Wednesday.
She kept splashing herslef and yelling "I like it!"
It was adorable.
Card made with the left overs from the page above.
My BFF and I dancing like crazy people to Pirates Remixed.

Pictures & papers chosen by my BFF for me to scrap on the anniversary of this concert.
Pictures taken by me.
Made this mini with leftovers from the next 2 pages.
The inside pages are library cards!
Scarlet Lime August Kit.
No title for this one... but I like it anyway.


It says she (hearts) bubbles. The heart is behind the words and kind of hard to see.

My Top 5 most played songs on iTunes. All Josh. Go figure.
Scrappy news: Last week I won the concroption organization contest & the weekly project catwalk challenge (for my "awake" page).

My best friend and I made these magic wands and flowery head wreaths last night. They are to sell at the medieval fantasy fest here in town at the end of September. I usually just paint faces, but I decided ot expand my booth this year. I'll be making lots more of these.
The wand display was made out of a pringles can.






1 comment:

A Soldier Girl said...

You are SUPER cool girl and so are these layouts boo bear .. love them